- Change colors of matching text.
- Grep output into a new console tab.
- Fold output.
- Filter out unwanted lines.
- Play sounds on matches.
- Clear Console on matches.
- Tail files*.
- Main menu | Tools | Open File in Console
- Main Menu | Help | Tail (IntelliJ) Log in Console
- Project View ToolWindow | right click context menu | Tail
- Drag&Drop "Tail File" panel in main toolbar
- http and Windows context menu integration
- Encoding auto-detection
Grep Console plugin for Eclipse
Remote call plugin
implementation for http integration.
Recent change notes
- Various fixes
- Fixed "Runner GrepConsoleTail is not registered" exception on startup
- Option to disable Run Configuration profile settings
- Fixed filtering of test console #55
- Run Configuration settings and profiles
- Multiline input filtering - filter out not matched lines if the previous one was filtered out
- Restored old filtering behaviour prior to v6.9 - Sometimes you may want to see only lines that are highlighted. To do this, add a ".*" as the last item and set to "Whole line" and "Filter out".
- Tail encoding settings and auto-detection
- Console clearing on match
- Unpinning of a grep console on closing of the tab
- Jumping to a console from the status bar on a left click
- Status bar colors
- Added a separate grep limit settings
- Gui improvements, rehighlight all button
- Grep Consoles pinning
- file tail integration fix for Win 10
- Tail tabs pinning (reopening with a project)
- Grep sub-console improvements
- ANSI support deleted, for IJ 2016+
- more strict performance checks
- grep improvements
- ability to filter/grep the console output into a new console tab
- Initial release