IntelliJ IDEA Plugin for JBehave
This plugin provides some support for JBehave.
It is a fork of IntelliJBehave, originally created by Aman Kumar.
Most of the original code has been retained, but several improvements have been incorporated by various contributors:
JBehave icon comes from https://github.com/jbehave/jbehave-eclipse/blob/master/org.jbehave.eclipse/icons/bdd-jb-orange-red-green.png .
The plugin provides the following features:
- Basic syntax highlighting for JBehave story files
- Jump to step definition in Java or Groovy
- Error Highlighting in story if step was not defined
- Create new story files from a configurable story template
- Comment/uncomment lines in story files
- Code inspections to report unused steps definitions and undefined step usages
- Run *.story files
- Finding usages of steps methods
- Searches complete module classpath, no configuration available to limit scope
- Does not take into account any custom JBehave configuration
New in version 1.5:
- Ability to find usages of a step method
- Inspections speed has been increased
- JBehave icon has been updated
Recent change notes