Manage ZooKeeper in IntelliJ IDEA.
After install ZooKeeper plugin, please open "Preferences" to set connection information in "ZooKeeper" item, then you will find a "ZooKeeper" tool windown, click "ZooKeeper" tool window to visit ZK file system.
- Double click the leaf to edit node value
- Right click editor to update node value into ZooKeeper
- Right click ZK tree to execute "edit", "add" and "delete" operation
- Recursive support for add and delete operation
- Node filter support
- Click "Refresh" button on "ZooKeeper" tool window to refress ZK tree or node
- Icon for different type, and transparent icon for ephemeral node
- Stat tooltip, Copy node path
Recent change notes
IntelliJ IDEA 2018 compatible & zookeeper 3.4.11