It's a plugin to encode/decode [hex]string, based on Base64 algorithm.
Recent change notes
- Bug fix, the undo doesn't work sometimes
- Update the license info
- Fix the typos inside the plugin.xml
- Get back to use JDK 6, to be compatible with older projects
- Bug fix, shouldn't try to modify a read-only document
- Bug fix, wrong line separators exception
- Modify structure to support independent popup menu
- Change shortcut because last one had conflict with IntelliJ default shortcut (Ctrl+Alt+6)
- Add shortcuts (Ctrl+Alt+B)
- Supports undo/redo in IDE editor
General usage instructions
Select the text to encode/decode and right click. Then select "Base64 Helper" menu item, from context menu. You might use the shortcut (Ctrl+Alt+6) instead of menu.