Recent change notes
With few bug fixes
General usage instructions
Latest Release - Ver 1.4 (Critical: Aspose Examples Wizard will only work with this latest update) What's New
- Now supports and tested with the latest IntelliJ IDEA v.15.0.1
- Following new Examples are now available through Aspose Examples Wizard :
Release v1.3.1 What's New
- Aspose.OCR for Java Examples are now available in Aspose Examples Wizard of your favorite IntelliJ IDEA
- More Aspose.Slides Examples comparing features of Apache POI HSLF and XSLF.
- More Aspose.Words Examples with Missing Features of Apache POI HWPF and XWPF.
- Aspose.Cells Examples showing Missing Features of Apache POI HSSF and XSSF.
Release v1.2 What's New
- Integration of Aspose APIs code and feature comparison examples with Apache POI framework
- User experience improved. GUI improvements / Progress Monitors for long tasks. (while downloading of examples and API jars).
- Following comparison examples integrated:
- Aspose.Words vs Apache POI WP (HWPF + XWPF)
- Aspose.Cells vs Apache POI SS (HSSF + XSSF).
- Aspose.Slides vs Apache POI SL (HSLF + XSLF).
- Aspose.Email vs Apache POI HSMF.
- Support is added in Aspose Project wizard & Aspose Examples wizard for following new Aspose products / APIs:
Release v1.1 What's New
This release of Aspose.Total Java for IntelliJ IDEA, provides sample example source codes for using Aspose Java APIs through Aspose Example
wizard (option in New Menu). By following the steps below:
- First Create Java Project by using plugin provided Aspose Project Wizard
- Right Click on Project or Select File Menu
- Select New, You will come up with a New Menu options enlisting Aspose Example option on top.
- Select Aspose Example Option
- Aspose Example Dialog will appears, on selecting Aspose Java API from drop down list, numbers of available selected Aspose Java API samples will appears in tree like style list, by selecting any example (and clicking on Create), its sample code will be created along with the required data file for it within the project src folder.
- Finally, the downloaded / created example is ready to be evaluated / enhanced as per your usage requirement.
For the complete detail documentation please check the following step by step wiki documentation How to configure source code of Aspose Project Wizard Below simple steps will smoothly lead to successful configuration of Aspose Project Wizard source code in IntelliJ IDEA?
This Plugin is tested with CE 13.0.2, 13.1.2, 14.0.1, 14.1.5 and 15.0.1 Versions.
- Download / Clone the source code.
- Choose File -> Open Project
- Browse to the project source that is just downloaded in above step and open the project.
- Aspose.Total Java for IntelliJ IDEA (formerly: Aspose for JetBrains) plugin code is now ready to enhance.
For further info about usage instructions, check the following URLs links: Aspose Integration With Jebrains ( Aspose Project Wizard ) Aspose APIs Example Integration with JetBrains
(New Feature!) Video tutorial showing how to create an Aspose for Java API project in IntelliJ IDEA Video tutorial showing how to create an Aspose API example in IntelliJ IDEA Aspose Java APIs ( Aspose Product Line )