The z2-plugin simplifies development with the z2-environment.
A more detailed description can be found at the
Following features are implemented so far:
- Launching: Start your z2-environment on your local machine from the IDE
- z2-Sync: Synchronize your local changes with the z2-environment
- z2 dependency resolution: Resolve missing dependencies from the z2-environment
- Managing z2-modules: z2-modules can be created and deleted on demand
- Arming modules: Armed z2-modules become active after z2-Sync.
- z2-Module wizard: Create new z2-modules with or without Spring support
- z2-Properties editor: Provides completions and documentation for z2-properties files
Recent change notes
Plugin Compatibility with IDEA 2018.1