Copy/paste stack is an advanced copy history manager including a clipboard viewer.
The plugin adds a tool window of copy history items, similar to the standard copy history built-in, but possible to be kept persistently open and with some additional features:
- Copy/paste stack provides an unlimited long list of of copied string items, from the current and recent sessions. Copy/paste stack caches its content, allowing you to keep copied items for as long as needed (instead of limiting their availability to the current editing session).
- The full text of selected copied items can be previewed in an editable text pane.
- One or multiple selected items can be inserted into the editor via [ENTER] key, [SPACE] or double click, and can be copied back to the clipboard
- Items are automatically trimmed from surrounding whitespace.
- The list of copied items can be sorted chronologically or alphabetically, and grouped using color tags
- When pasting items back into the editor, they can be wrapped with a prefix and postfix string, and a delimiter when pasting multiple items at once.
- The plugin also includes a viewer for the current textual or image clipboard contents
Please note: This plugin is distributed on an "AS IS" BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied.