This plugin is a plugin for SAP Hybris Commerce integration.
Bug tracker: Intellij IDEA Plugin Support
If you have any questions you can send an email to:
- Import of Hybris extensions to Intellij IDEA with automatic dependency resolution and classpath configuration optimized for fast compilation and correct unit and integration tests execution.
- Automatic configuration of Spring, Web, Ant, Database Connector Intellij IDEA plugins.
- Import your custom Eclise, Maven and Gradle extensions together with Hybris platform.
- Custom editor for flexible Search queries with an ability to execute them on a remote Hybris instance right from your IDE by single click of a button.
- Custom editor for impex files with automatic formatting, find usages and go to declaration actions, validation and import of impexes into a remote Hybris instance right from your IDE by single click of a button.
- Custom editor for items.xml with validation, best-practices analyses, quick-fix autosuggestion and easy navigation.
- Custom editor for beans.xml with custom automated Intellij refactorings actions.
- Visualization of business process graph (use context menu of the file "Diagrams/Show Diagram", only Ultimate IDEA).
- Enhanced project view tree.
- JRebel and DCEVM support.
- Execution of Flexible Search queries, Groovy scripts, Impexes though IDE using HAC Integration tool.
- Execution of queries on remote Solr instances.
- And much more
- Please read Contributor License Agreement
- Available tasks are in our JIRA: IIP and IIPS (requires a login but you can sign-up)
- How to Configure Project Environment For Plugin Developers
- We are working with Pull Requests. You need to fork this repository, implement a feature in a separate branch, then send us a pull request.
- Be sure to include into your pull request and all commit messages the following line: "Signed-off-by: Your Real Name firstname.lastname@example.org" otherwise it can not be accepted. Use your real name (sorry, no pseudonyms or anonymous contributions).
- For additional questions you can send an email
By installing thing plugin you agree to sending us anonymous statistics about plugin usage. We do not collect any information about you or your project. We just want to know which features from this plugin our users need most and learn new ways to make thing plugin better.
Thank you to all our backers!
Support this project by becoming a sponsor. Your logo will show up here with a link to your website.
Contributors and Developers
This project exists thanks to all the people who contribute.
- Alexander Bartash
- Vlad Bozhenok
- Martin Zdarsky-Jones
- Alexander Nosov
- Eugene Kudelevsky
- Cristian Caprar
- Daniel Carter
- Oleksandr Mishchuk
- Michael Golubev
- Nicko Cadell
- Dan Wanigasekera
- Markus Priegl
- Sergei Aksenenko
- Roger Ye
- Hector Longarte
- Fabian Necci
- FAIR Consulting Group