Provides the support for
This plugin allows you to manage your own snippets.
* Add snippets: you can save your code snippets including description, language, and tags
* Snippets management (CRUD): snippets are stored locally and you can filter, sort, create, modify, edit or delete them directly from the IDE
* Quick search: you can search your snippets and insert them directly into the document
Recent change notes
* Quick Search dialog is now resizable
* fixed bug: NoClassDefFound CredentialAttributes
* fixed syntax highlight for PHP and HTML * if refresh token is not valid user will be automatically logged out
General usage instructions
Select a text in your document Open contextual menu with right mouse button Select "Add Snippet on TagMyCode"