Recent change notes
Warning: You cannot use multiple Haskell plugins at the same time. If you have installed a Haskell language plugin for IntelliJ be sure to uninstall it before installing this one.
If you encounter any issues, please submit them on our bug tracker.
- Use Scala 2.12 runtime (#348)
- Fix builder classpath (#342)
- Fix indentation parsing (#334)
- Fix errors in HaskellExternalAnnotator (#288)
- Improve spellchecking (#339)
- Added run configs for Etlas (#302)
- Highlight unknown or unused symbols with ghc-mod
- Complete function names in declaration position
- Reload completion cache on user invocation
- Ensure all output gets processed when building with stack (#325)
- Don't notify for git errors (#324)
- Create Etlas project and builder (#302)
- Help ghc-mod find stack (#318, #285)
- Exclude .stack-work from sources (#321)
- Don't report typos more than once (#320)
- Parse Eta syntax (#302)
- Fix Java 6 builder conflict (#278)
- Parse extraneous commas in export/import lists (#284)
- Fix read lock error (#271)
- Strip HTML tags from ghc-modi 'killing' console message (#287)
- Make HLint aware of extensions from Cabal file (#56)
- Parse qualified operators in patterns (#218)
- Parse 'do rec' syntax (#264)
- Parse pragma-only files (#267)
- Upgraded Grammar-Kit to 1.4.1
- Upgraded JFlex to 1.7.0
- Fix external builder issue (#282)
- Require Java 8 (#281)
- The boot JDK for IntelliJ must be running Java 8 (already required for IDEA 2016.1)
- Fixes problems with building Java 6 projects (#278)
- Improved Cabal file support (#169)
- Implemented a proper Cabal parser
- GHC extensions autocompletion
- Jump to source for modules listed in exported-modules
- Determine source roots from Cabal file during Stack project import
- Properly dispose HaskellToolsConsole (#269)
- Hindent support (#274)
- Fix NPE caused by ghc-modi (#266)
- Fixed issues with ghc-mod halting the IDE (#259)
- Don't terminate ghc-modi on type info error (#261)
- Allow 'location' values in stack.yaml packages (#263)
- Show working directory in tools console (#251)
- Fix "expand selection" feature to work with lists (#246)
- Handle missing "packages" field in stack.yaml (#248)
- Validate that project names do not contain whitespace (#252)
- New "Haskell Stack Run" configuration (#252)
- Added Haskell Tools Console (#237)
- Use `hlint --no-exit-code` to avoid failing on lint warnings (#244)
- Show build tool config errors in new project dialog
- Parse boolean fields in stack.yaml
- Improved external tool error reporting
- Internal refactors to improve ghc-mod/hlint error highlighting
- Warn if ghc-mod is compiled with a different version of GHC (#219)
- Ghc-mod now executes in Stack context if applicable (#229)
- Fixed halted IDE when modifying class constraints (#228)
- Fixed importing Stack project at `.` directory (#230)
- Fixed IndexOutOfBounds exception during indexing (#164)
- Don't override user-specified ghc-modi flags, thanks to @adinapoli (#224)
- Don't attempt to parse directories as stack.yaml (#216, #227)
- Bug fixes and minor refactoring
- Fix type info errors (#204)
- Fix autocompletion when hiding names (#209)
- Fix ghc-mod parse error messages (#212)
- Added stack support (#167)
- Added ghc-mod 5.4 support (#182)
- Parse numeric escapes (#196) and haddock comments (#198)
- Add spellchecker support (#197)
- Fix redundant dashes when splitting comments (#199)
- Parser improvements: InstanceSigs, MINIMAL pragma for class definitions, and qualified expressions in ViewPatterns, relaxed let expressions.
- Autocompletion no longer includes keywords where not applicable.
- Go to definition for exported modules, re-exported functions, and type definitions, thanks to @charleso.
- Type info action only applies to Haskell files (#156)
- ghc-mod completion optimizations
- Added Add Cabal Package and Discover Cabal Packages actions
- Enhanced the new project wizard to configure tools and Cabal package settings
- Resolved hlint annotation issue (#121)
- Honor NoImplicitPrelude pragma for autocompletion
- Added jump to definition for local variables
- Resolved type info action traceback (#135)
- Updated new project wizard to prompt for SDK (#141)
- Improved operator and comment parsing (#152)
- Updated ghc-mod(i) integration to use the user-specified GHC and Cabal.
- Highlight mdo and rec as keywords (#120)
- Improved string escape parsing (#111)
- Parse forall in data declarations (#132)
- Parse PACK/UNPACK pragmas for GADTs
- Handle leading slash for QuasiQuote language injections.
- Updated icons for retina display
- Implemented Type Info action. (#90)
- Implemented language injections for QuasiQuotes.
- Improved import completion with aliased modules.
- Improved Restart ghc-modi action. (#103)
- Implemented creation of subdirectories for create file action, e.g. Foo.Bar.Baz creates Foo/Bar/Baz.hs
- Fixed hash operator parsing. (#106)
- Improved RankNTypes support. (#92)
- Improved Windows support. (#108, #109)
- Implemented closed type families.
- Implemented jump to function/variable declarations without type signatures.
- Added module path creation when creating a new file as `Path.To.Module`.
- Improved ghc-modi integration.
- Implemented FunctionalDependencies.
- Removed dependency on Apache commons-lang.
- Implemented RankNTypes for type declarations. (#92)
- Resolved parser issues with partial case expressions. (#82)
- Improved "Go to symbol" by indexing declarations.
- Resolved bug with ghc-modi blocking. (#91)
- Prevent ghc-modi from restarting when it terminates unexpectedly.
- Added a "Restart ghc-modi" action to give the user control over when to restart ghc-modi.
- Fixed duplicate error messages from ghc-modi.
- Improved performance of jump to declaration.
- Added UnicodeSyntax support.
- Added MagicHash syntax support.
- Added tab settings under Code Style settings.
- Run configurations now verify cabal version.
- Added support for jumping to data and newtype constructor definitions.
- Jump to definition will resolve based on your imports.
- Multi-resolve now displays module names.
- Completion takes into account explicit and hiding imports.
- Reference completion now displays module name instead of file name.
- Fixed auto-add type signature intention on Windows. (issue #79)
- Fixed ignore hlint intention on Windows. (issue #59)