For support and donations please visit
Please follow me at
for status updates.
This plugin is a Static Code Analysis tool for PHP (aka inspections in JetBrains products).
- architecture related issues (e.g. design pattern violations)
- weak types control and possible code construct simplifications
- performance issues
- non-optimal, duplicate and suspicious "if" conditions
- validation of magic methods usage
- regular expressions
- validation of exception handling workflow
- compatibility issues
- variety of time-consuming bugs
- PhpUnit API usage
- security issues
Some of inspections are expecting conditional statements (e.g. "if") to use group statement for wrapping body expressions. If this requirement is met then additional inspections are applied to the source code.
For Mac shortcuts, see
this reference card
. Windows/Linux ones are:
Alt + Shift + I
inspect current file
with current profile
Ctrl + Alt + Shift + I
run inspection by name
Ctrl + Shift + F4
On some projects CPU and therefore battery usage could be intensive, so it should be taken into account when traveling with a laptop.
Recent change notes
needs your support! This release brings important bug-fixes and new inspections.
- Empty class: resolved false-positives (inheriting abstract classes)
- Incomplete throw statements: resolved false-positives (%s, non-exception classes being reported)
- Non-optimal regular expression: resolve false-positives (suggested ctype_* are locale-dependent)
- Power operator can be used: bug-fix (incorrect QFing in some cases)
- Unnecessary double quotes: bug-fix ("" was not reported)
- 'explode()' misused: QF implemented
- 'file_put_contents(...)' misused: resolved false-positives (method calls)
- 'isset(...)' usage: resolved false-positives (@property annotations)
- *printf/*scanf arguments count mismatches: resolved false-positives (*scanf %[...] modifiers, variadic variables)
- Argument unpacking can be used: implemented
- Redundant 'else' keyword: implemented
- Strings normalization: implemented