For support and donations please visit
Please follow me at
for status updates.
This plugin is a Static Code Analysis tool for PHP (aka inspections in JetBrains products).
- architecture related issues
- weak types control and possible code construct simplifications
- performance issues
- non-optimal, duplicate and suspicious "if" conditions
- validation of magic methods usage
- regular expressions
- validation of exception handling workflow
- compatibility issues
- variety of time-consuming bugs
- PhpUnit API usage
- security issues
Some of inspections are expecting conditional statements (e.g. "if") to use group statement for wrapping body expressions. If this requirement is met then additional inspections are applied to the source code.
For Mac shortcuts, see
this reference card
. Windows/Linux ones are:
Alt + Shift + I
inspect current file
with current profile
Ctrl + Alt + Shift + I
run inspection by name
Ctrl + Shift + F4
On some projects CPU and therefore battery usage could be intensive, so it should be taken into account when traveling with a laptop.
Recent change notes
Like the plugin? Support us via
- More fixes for IDE exceptions
- See also the
from previous 2.3.10.* updates