For support and donations please visit
Please follow me at
for status updates.
This plugin is a Static Code Analysis tool for PHP (aka inspections in JetBrains products).
- architecture related issues (e.g. design pattern violations)
- possible code construct simplifications
- weak types control (important in Enterprise Applications)
- performance issues
- non-optimal, duplicate and suspicious "if" conditions
- validation of magic methods usage
- regular expressions
- validation of exception handling workflow
- compatibility issues
- variety of time-consuming bugs
- PhpUnit API usage
Some of inspections are expecting conditional statements (e.g. "if") to use group statement for wrapping body expressions. If this requirement is met then additional inspections are applied to the source code.
For Mac shortcuts, see
this reference card
. Windows/Linux ones are:
Alt + Shift + I
inspect current file
with current profile
Ctrl + Shift + F4
On some projects CPU and therefore battery usage could be intensive, so it should be taken into account when traveling with a laptop.
Recent change notes
25 July 2016: hot-fixes
- 'substr(...)' short-hand usage: update a warning message;
- Usage of inclusion return value: fix internal plugin referencing causing IDE error reports;
- Non-optimal if conditions: add option for disabling newly added literal or/and operators check;