This plugin allows to connect IntellyJ Idea(TM) to Mathematica(TM) Kernel
and have minimal front-end to Mathematica session, control evaluation
and kernel. You can evaluate your code directly in the REPL without running full Mathematica Front-End.
To use this plugin you need a full installation of Mathematica for given platform. The plugin will depends on the JLink Mathematica component and some native libraries.
The following functionality is available:
- Creating new Mathematica session tabs at the Mathematica REPL toolbar.
- Starting/Stopping Kernel Link.
- Evaluate selection in the REPL/Find information on the selected symbol.
Please note that front end support is basic so the advanced features like Manipulate or dialogs are not supported.
The plugin does not provide syntax highlight support for Mathematica language. There is another great plugin for that Mathematica Support. Please refer to the
Recent change notes
- Added validation of selected paths
- Added kernel connection timeout and connection dissposal
- Added actions to the title and tool window
- Added color customisation
- Fixed error reporting dialog missing in the plugin.xml
Full list of changes and bugfixes is available at