Markdown Navigator 2.0
Markdown language support for IntelliJ platform
A Markdown plugin with GFM and a matching preview style.
Get Markdown Navigator enhanced edition to unlock all productivity features.
Document with pleasure!
Work with Markdown files like you do with other languages in the IDE, by getting full support for:
- Paste images into documents for fast screen capture links
- Drag & Drop files and images for fast link insertion
- Formatting to cleanup documents with a key stroke
- Navigation and Find Usages to find references without effort
- Copy Markdown as JIRA, YouTrack or HTML formatted text
- Convert HTML to Markdown by pasting it into a Markdown document.
- Export to HTML or PDF to share with others
- Refactoring of all referencing elements:
- files ⟺ links
- headings ⟺ ref anchors
- footnotes ⟺ footnote refs
- references ⟺ ref links/ref images
- Completions to reduce typing:
- link address ⇐ files
- ref anchors ⇐ headings
- footnote refs ⇐ footnotes
- ref links/ref images ⇐ references
- link text ⇐ ref anchor/link address
- Error and Warning annotations to help catch mistakes early
- Intention actions for fast results with less effort
- Wrap on Typing to keep it nicely formatted as you edit
- GitHub style rendering that you are used to, out of the box
- Fast typing response for distraction free editing
- Fully customizable to adjust to your preferences and project needs
General usage instructions
Install and get GitHub-like markdown with HTML preview and HTML text tabs for markdown text files.