Compatible with all products except MPS
Generate selectors for background drawable
You can use `colorButtonNormal` simply,
but make easily touch feedback of normal `View`s as well as `Button`s with this plugin.
1. Set your colors(in `res/values/colors.xml`).
2. Select `New -> Android Selector(or Ctrl/Cmd + N)` on your `res` directory.
3. Select filename, color, pressed and pressed-v21 respectively.
- ripple drawable is generated in drawable-v21 directory.
- normal drawable is generated in drawable directory.
Recent change notes
- Implementation of color selection based on `res/values/colors.xml`
- Changing icon