Jul 09, 2018
Jindent is a powerful source code formatter for Java which empowers you to transform any foreign Java source code to meet your preferred coding style or any common Java code convention.
Furthermore Jindent can format, generate and complete Javadoc comments on demand.
Recent change notes
- Improved messages for C header parsing errors.
- Improved messages for C++ header parsing errors.
Jindent Eclipse Plugin:
- All sorting trees are disappeared, this bug is fixed now.
Jindent Netbeans Plugin:
- Added support for Eclipse Photon and previous.
- Jindent's Eclipse plugin crashed on new versions of Eclipse's IDEs while embedding Jindent's Swing preferences.
This was caused by a bug in the AWT-SWT bridge, to finally fix this problem for all operating systems and IDE versions
we decided to completely reimplement Jindent's Eclipse plugin in SWT/JFace. The new UI of the Jindent plugin works much
faster now and is highly integrated into Eclipse's widgets without any flickering.
Jindent IntelliJ IDEA Plugin:
- Added support for Netbeans 8.2 and previous.
- Added support for IntelliJ IDEA 2018 and previous.
- When invoking Jindent plugin from latest IntelliJ IDEA version, the IDE reports the error:
Model changes are allowed from write-safe contexts only. This is fixed.
Automatic format source files before saving editor content occasionally
deleted new edited lines while formatting at save time.