Provides View | Edit Bytecode action for those who learns JVM internals.
Based on ByteCode Viewer by JetBrains but is better:
- it uses an editor tab instead of a popup
- it allows you to edit bytecode assembler and assemble edited code back into .class files
- it provides default hotkey for bytecode analysis: Ctrl+K, Ctrl+B
Based on ASM6.
It's a very gloomy tool. WIP.
- Support for ASM Textifier representation
- Support for ASM Textifier representation assembling
- Check Jasmin compatibility with recent class file versions and rework it if required
- Representation switching
- Krakatau integration (maybe, I'm not sure)
- Refactor all that shit!
Patches are welcome...
Recent change notes
Mac issues should be fixed, plugin made compatible with latest idea