Stylint Intellij integration. Support displaying Stylint warnings as Intellij inspections. More: Documentation | Issues
Install stylint and stylint-json-reporter
npm install -g stylint stylint-json-reporter
- Go to preferences, Stylint plugin page and check `Enable` plugin.
- Select the path to the Stylint executable.
- Set the `.stylintrc` file, or Stylint will use the default settings.
- By default, Stylint plugin annotate the editor with warning or error based on the Stylint configuration, you can check the 'Treat all stylint issues as warnings' checkbox to display all issues from stylint as warnings.
- Stylint plugin will also try to highlight error in the right place. If you prefer more verbose display you can check the 'Highlight whole line' setting. Otherwise Stylint plugin will highlight whole lines only for those errors where more precise display was not possible.
- Show column number setting is mostly for debugging, but maybe someone will find it useful.
- Intellij branch 145: IntelliJ IDEA 2016.1, WebStorm 2016.1, PhpStorm 2016.1
- stylint >= 1.5.0
- stylint-json-reporter >= 0.3.1
Recent change notes
0.2.0 Update description. Prepare plugin for public use.
0.1.0 First experimental version.