NOTICE: this plugin is not intended for C/C++ Development.
Arma IntelliJ Plugin provides support for the SQF scripting language used in the video game Arma 3.
Some of the most notable plugin features are:
- Full command syntax analysis
- Type checking
- Config function auto-completion
- Code and file templates
- Syntax highlighting
- Arma Addon Indexing Support
Arma IntelliJ Plugin is also bundled with Arma Dialog Creator. You can launch it via Tools->Arma Dialog Creator
Recent change notes
Version 2.0.0 features a nearly complete rewrite of the plugin. The plugin should be more stable, faster, and efficient. This version is also the first first to have Arma Dialog Creator bundled with it. I hope you enjoy this splendid release!
- Breadcrumbs to SQF
- full type checking for SQF (including arrays)
- full syntax checking for SQF
- case insensitivity for all commands and variables in SQF
- a better preprocessor for SQF
- fully implemented preprocessor for Header/Config files
- better addon support (config.h files are now parsed)
- configurable syntax highlighting for SQF control structure commands (if, then, etc)
- implemented tests for plugin builds to ensure code consistency and reliability
- Rewrote the plugin for optimization and code clarity purposes
- removed Arma Color Picker since there is Arma Dialog Creator
- all SQF command documentation now has the Notes section from the wiki
- updated all command definitions and documentation to 1.78
- heavily optimized code inspections
- The Variable and Magic variable icons have changed to match default syntax highlighting colors
- #include paths don't quite work when using \ as the path starter.