Missing In Actions
Adds missing editor actions for end of word navigation but that is just the beginning:
- Automatic Selection stack, stores last 5 selections by default. Recall last selection or any previous selection from a list.
- Enable Auto Indent Lines after move line/selection up or down actions to have lines indented automatically.
- Use Smart Paste to eliminate case change and prefix edits when pasting identifiers. MIA will match case and style of identifier at destination when you paste. Undo to get results before MIA adjusted them.
myColumnData and paste it over
DEFAULT_VALUE to get
COLUMN_DATA, reverse the order and get
Works when pasting at the beginning, end and middle of identifiers.
Supports: camelCase, PascalCase, snake_case, SCREAMING_SNAKE_CASE, dash-case, dot.case, slash/case
set to allow pasting over member fields, static fields, getters and setters.
- Enable Auto Line Selections and select full lines without loosing time or column position by moving the caret to the start of line when selecting or pasting. Choose whether you want to paste full line selections: above or below the current line regardless of the caret’s column.
- Toggle between selection and multiple carets on selected lines to save time re-selecting the same text again.
- Filter multiple carets saves you time when creating multiple carets by removing carets on blank or comment lines so you can edit only code lines.
- Enhanced Paste from History dialog:
- combine, arrange and reverse the order of content entries
- combine multiple clipboard contents with caret information intact
- paste and re-create multiple carets from information already stored on the clipboard
- duplicate line/block for each caret in the clipboard content and put a caret on the first line of the block, ready for multi-caret select and paste
- see caret information stored on the clipboard for each content entry
- Many more options and adjustments to make multiple caret text editing fast, efficient and easy.
Plugin website: Missing In Actions GitHub Repo
Bug tracking & feature requests: Missing In Actions GitHub Issues
Recent change notes
1.2.0 - Enhancement Release
Fix: Exclude $ from being considered as part of identifier for purposes of determining word start/end boundary for highlighted words.
Fix: conversion from dash, dot and slash to snake case was not working.
Add: hide disabled toolbar buttons option to settings
Add: button versions of recall selection and swap text to eliminate button text to save toolbar real-estate
1.1.6 - Enhancement Release
- Change: make
Line Selection Mode,
Forward Search Caret Spawning and
Backward Search Caret Spawning actions toggle actions to show when active.
1.1.5 - Enhancement Release
1.1.4 - Enhancement Release
Add: Line Isolation Mode to “highlight” the isolated lines by “lowlighting” the non isolated lines. Especially useful when duplicating a method or methods for modification. This allows isolating the copies which are to be modified so that they are not confused with the originals.
Add: Dark scheme color persistence. Colors in settings reflect the current Dark/Light scheme selection.
1.1.3 - Bug Fix & Enhancement Release
- Change: allow overlapping selection text swapping by eliminating overlapping part of selections from the swap.
- Fix: exception in some cases when swapping text and more than set limit of stored selections is already present.
1.1.2 - Enhancement Release
- Fix: bump up version compatibility to 162.*
1.1.1 - Enhancement Release
- Fix: exception caused by api change
1.1.0 - Enhancement Release
Add: Selection Stack to automatically store the last N selections for a file
Add: Recall/Swap selection actions and toolbar buttons
Add: Swap Selection Text actions and toolbar buttons to swap currently selected text with text from a stored selection.
General usage instructions
Install and map keys to provided actions and configure in Tools > Missing In Actions