This is a Chinese-English translate plugin for IDEA and Android Studio. It supports translate the words that you selected or automatically identified word around caret in editor. It also provides a translate panel that you can input any word or phrase want to translate just like a dictionary app.
Move the caret int the word you want to translate or pick it,and then use one of the method following, the translate result will be shown in a balloon nearby caret for a moment.
- (Recommended)Press the translate keyboard-shortcut,default shortcut is Ctrl+Command+T(Mac) or Alt+T(Windows),please change shortcut if conflict.You can specify shortcut by yourself.
- Click Translate button in Toolbar,it may located in the last of Toolbar usually.
- Choose Translate pop menu by mouse right click
- (Not Recommended)Choose Menu in Translate -> Translate to translate. It's not recommended because it may lose the focus of editor in Windows and unable to pick the words
The translate panel is in View -> Tool Window -> Translate,the panel is simple but useful.
- You don't need to specified the language because it can identify the language automatically.
- It supports translate phrase if you pick them in editor or input phrase in translate panel.
- It supports CamelHump code style,such as "HelloWorld" can be separated as "hello world" automatically,but word like "JSON" will no be separated.
- It is on line translate service,so It will does not work if there has no network
Power by YouDao translate engine.