Recent change notes
Fixes for Pre-Commit Feature:
- User selection in staging dialog box now honoured
- Navigation from ordinary & pre-commit findings to file works
- Pre-Commit findings shown for the first time after analysis
- UnsupportedOperationException while preparing pre-commit results
- Re-arranged main and context menu items
- Improved appearance of pre-commit staging dialog
General usage instructions
Configure a Teamscale Server
Enable Plugin for IDE
- Click through the path Teamscale menu > Configure Plugin ...
- Add server name, URL, username and access key. Then validate connection.
- Click Apply and Ok
Click Teamscale menu > Fetch findings from Teamcale server. Ensure that this menu is checked.Map IntelliJ Project to Teamscale Project
Click Teamscale menu > Configure Teamscale ...
Expand the Teamscale node and click Project Mappings
- Check the Enable Teamscale quality analysis for project checkbox.
- Specify server and project names. The project should already exists on Teamscale server.
- Create mappings by clicking the button Auto-create Prefix Mappings
- Click Apply and Ok.