IntelliJ CloudSlang plugin
This plugin provides
support in IntelliJ IDEA.
CloudSlang is a flow-based orchestration tool for managing deployed applications. It allows you to rapidly automate your DevOps and everyday IT operations use cases using ready-made workflows or create custom workflows using a YAML-based DSL.
- New CloudSlang project creation
- Live templates e.g: flow, java_operation, python_operation, input, output, step, for, java_action etc.
- Supports CloudSlang file validation and Error highlighting.
- Completion support for CloudSlang keywords.
- Syntax highlighting.
- CloudSlang file type support (.sl, .sl.yaml, .sl.yml, .prop.sl)
Recent change notes
Fixed an issue when loading flows, which caused errors in the step_syntax validation.
General usage instructions