Plugin for LaTeX and BibTeX support in IntelliJ, featuring:
- Syntax highlighting
- Autocomplete of labels, (custom defined) commands and environments
- Writer ergonomics - writing LaTeX made less cumbersome
- Compiler support for pdfLaTeX, LuaTeX, Latexmk, bibtex, and biber
- Inspections. Intentions. And heaps more inspections
- Full BibTeX support
- Formatter for LaTeX and BibTeX
- Structure view for LaTeX and BibTeX with filters
- Code folding for imports, sections, and environments
- SumatraPDF (Windows) and Evince (Linux) support with forward and backward search
- Unicode math preview
- Gutter icons for quick compilation and file includes
- Fancy icons that fit in with the IntelliJ style
- Brace matching
- Word counting tool
- File templates for
- Automagically import packages of common commands
- Go to declaration of labels
- Shortcuts for styling text
- Line commenter
- Support for user-created document classes and packages
- Toggle star action
- Words of encouragement
All critique, questions, suggestions, requests, bug reports, kudos, and (non-)creative ideas are
welcome on the plugin's GitHub page.
If you want to directly chat with us, take a peek at the project's
Recent change notes
Contains a critical bug fix in b0.6.2 regarding BibTeX and biber. (#766)
Below you can find the changelog for b0.6.3 and b0.6.2.
We continue our update streak with a brand new TeXiFy-IDEA build.
This time with a handful of changes, bug fixes, and run configuration tweaks!
We thank everyone who submitted issues and provided feedback to make TeXiFy IDEA better.
Your input is valuable and well appreciated.
- Added setting to ignore auto-insertion of \item. (#722)
- Added setting to enable/disable automatic brace insertion for sub and super scripts. (#605)
- Added date to package file template. (#647)
- Added autocompletion for default and provided classes. (#725)
- Added support for BibTeX on non-Windows systems. (#645)
- Added biber support. (#507)
- Added option to disable the out directory. (#728)
- Added LuaTeX as a compiler option. (#738)
- Added Latexmk as a compiler option. (#755)
- Added support for natbib citation commands. (#743)
- Added plugin icon. (#749)
- SumatraPDF will no longer steal focus after compilation when SumatraPDF is already running. (#723)
- No new BibTeX runconfig is being linked when a BibTeX runconfig is removed from a LaTeX one. (#723)
- Updated CTAN package list.
- Registered tikz-files. (#595)
- Changed internal organisation of utilities. (#726)
- Made automatic brace insertion for sub and super scripts more strict. (#730)
- Changed bibtex working directory when auxil is not used. (#732)
- Removed auxil and out options for non-Windows systems. (#732)
- Enhanced formatting of labels and file names. (#734)
- Added amsmath as dependency for the equation* environment. (#744)
- Collapse cite inspection now works for all registered citation commands and only works when commands are equal. (#751)
- Removed split* from the equation list. (#744)
- Fixed auxil path being visible in BibTeX run configurations. (#732)
- Fixed some indexed commands not getting fetched correctly when they requested without slash. (#731)
- Fixed bib entries not being recognised when a similar tex/sty/cls file exists. (#612)
- Fixed unresolved reference inspection not taking stars and optional arguments into account when highlighting. (#751)
- Fixed BibTeX run configuration using biber. (#766)
- Fixed crash. (#602)
The full list of releases is available on the GitHub releases page.