Plugin for LaTeX and BibTeX support in IntelliJ, featuring:
- Syntax highlighting
- Autocomplete of labels, (custom defined) commands and environments
- Writer ergonomics - writing LaTeX made less cumbersome
- Run configurations for LaTeX and BibTeX (pdfLaTeX, bibtex)
- Inspections. Intentions. And heaps more inspections.
- Full BibTeX support
- Formatter for LaTeX and BibTeX
- Structure view for LaTeX and BibTeX with filters
- Code folding for imports, sections, and environments
- SumatraPDF support with forward and backward search
- Unicode math preview
- Gutter icons for quick compilation and file includes
- Fancy icons that fit in with the IntelliJ style
- Brace matching
- Word counting tool
- File templates for
- Automagically import packages of common commands
- Go to declaration of labels
- Shortcuts for styling text
- Line commenter
- Support for user-created document classes and packages
- Toggle star action
- Words of encouragement
All critique, questions, suggestions, requests, bug reports, kudos, and (non-)creative ideas are welcome on the plugin's GitHub page. If you want to directly chat with us, take a peek at the project's gitter.
Recent change notes
A new release of TeXiFy IDEA, with a smaller number of additions but with a big number of crash fixes.
We thank everyone who submitted issues and provided feedback to make TeXiFy IDEA better.
Your input is valuable and well appreciated.
- Added Create File quick fix for the file not found inspection. (#421)
- MissingDocumentclass and MissingDocumentEnvironment inspections are now disabled by default.
- Single quotes will not trigger automatic brace insertion anymore for sub- and superscripts. (#495)
- Fixed invalid range in LeftRightParenthesesIntention.
- Fixed 2018.1 versioning issues. (#483, #484)
- Sumatra native library fix. (#443)
\dots requiring amsmath whilst it should not. (#426)
- Fixed crashes. (#386, #415, #423, #427, #447, #454, #466, #493)
Full list of releases available on the GitHub releases page.