Plugin provides possibility to create several UI profiles for different screen resolutions and easily toggle between them.
This plugin might be useful for Linux users with several displays of different resolutions.
To start using this plugin:
1) Set up all the fonts sizes in your IDE. Plugin supports:
- Default system font size and type;
- Editor font size and type;
- Console font size and type.
Then go to
Settings > Appearance & Behavior > HIDPI profiles > Add current profile
and save your profile.
2) Toggle between profiles in main menu "HIDPI profiles"
If you like my plugin and want to thank now you can
by me a beer
General usage instructions
First setup desired font sizes. Go to Settings > Appearance & Behavior > HIDPI profiles > Add current profile. Give it a name and push "Save". Then you can toggle between profiles in main menu "HIDPI profiles". Note: plugin stores only default system font size, editor font size and console font size.