This plugin extends IntelliJ platform with Go-specific coding assistance and tool integrations,
and has everything you could find in GoLand.
Recent change notes
Go to the next level with GoLand 2018.2
- Support for Go modules(vgo).
- An enhanced Move refactoring.
- New quick-fixes:Convert to expected type and Implement missing methods.
- New Postfix Completion templates: .sort and .rr.
- New Intention Actions: Add dot import alias, Remove dot import alias, and Introduce local variable.
- Code Style: a new option called Add leading space to comment for disabling leading spaces
for annotations that start with certain prefixes.
- The debugger supports non-suspending breakpoints and lazy-loading for arrays, maps, and slices.
- File watchers stores the configured File Watchers in the IDE settings and allows you to share them
among different projects using the Project and Global options.
- VCS updates: a new Merge Conflicts node groups files with merge conflicts for each changelist;
the Log tab adds many improvements; a new option to skip the Push dialog for Git;
and multiple GitHub accounts are supported.
- User Interface: Touch Bar is supported, and you can now switch to dark window headers if you like.
To learn about the changes in more detail, read the announcement in our blog.