NASM assembly language for JetBrains IDEs
Version v0.3-beta.3 pre-release
- FPU, MMX, SSE, SSE2, SSE3, SSE4, AVX, AVX2, AVX512, Virtualization, and General instruction support.
- Syntax highlighting.
- Single and multiline macro support.
- Conditional assembly directives support.
- Preprocessor directives support.
- Structure support.
- Brace matching for braces, macros, preprocessor, and structs.
- Goto symbol
- Code completion
- Debugger support
Recent change notes
Conditional and other preprocessor directives now supported inside macro definitions. Nested macros now supported. Macros without parameters now properly supported. Single semicolon (comment) now allowed at end of file. Added a "ChooseByNameContributor" that can navigate to a symbol by name.