Inspects test classes for properties that are not set to nil in the tear down method and offers to fix the problem by generating the tear down method.
- Shows warning when properties are not set to nil in tear down.
- Generates a tear down method if one does not exist.
- Sets all optional and implicitly unwrapped optional properties to nil in the tear down.
- Does not disturb existing code when modifying tear down method.
- Automatically fix all test files using Code Cleanup.
- Analyses methods called by the tear down for properties that are already set to nil.
Recent change notes
Fixes a breaking API change introduced in 2018.1.5 and 2018.2.
General usage instructions
With a Swift test file open, the class name will be highlighted with a warning if any properties are not set to nil in the tear down. Then ask AppCode to fix the problem for you:
- Move the cursor to the class name
- Press alt ↩ - Select 'Set properties to nil in tear down'