View and update functions powered by AWS Lambda with JAR-artifact.
Copyright © 2018, github.com/satr
, MIT License.
about AWS Lambda.
Amazon Web Services, and AWS Lambda are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates in the United States and/or other countries.
Recent change notes
- Save and restore selected jar artifact per function - implemented by DragoX ( https://github.com/DragoX )
- Fix last selected function restore after relaunch - implemented by DragoX ( https://github.com/DragoX )
- Sorted alphabetically function and JAR-artifact lists.
- Function configuration details form can be collapsed or expanded.
- Reformat JSON content for input and output. Output can be auto-formatted on function invocation.
- Deleting of AWS log streams for a selected function.
- Clear content for input and output.
- Set constraints to function properties and code file size. Added links to these values on AWS documentation site.
General usage instructions
* Install AWS CLI and configure credentials for the user with permits to administer AWS Lambda functions.
* Install plugin.
* Open a project with AWS Lambda function.
* Configure JAR-artifact for the project.
* Open the tool window "Connector for AWS Lambda".
* Refresh lists with AWS Lambda functions, JAR-artifacts, regions and profiles Select am AWS Lambda function in the list.
* Hit the button "Update Function".
* Type an input for test function of open it from json-file. Hit the Run button to run the test.
* Track activity in the log window.