Nov 14, 2017
Tmar plugin for IntelliJ IDEA
Supports of Tmar tests framework
@author Maxime HAMM
Recent change notes
Tmar plugin Roadmap
- 2.8.0 Gradle project supports
- 2.7.3 Annotation to suggest to add Tmar libraries (for Java or Groovy basic project)
- 2.7.0 Project's tree view enhancements : display formated chapter number, title, folder icons, etc.
- 2.6.5 Table cell comparator completion (order, orderedMatch, orderedIn, in)
- 2.6.4 Table or map renaming with references (cell references '? orderMatch @country' and also groovy references)
- 2.6.3 Table or map cell reference completion and navigation (for example '? orderMatch @country')
- 2.6.2 Groovy Tmar completion and hyperlink to Tmar tables and Tmar tables's cells
- 2.6.1 Highlight groovy references to Tmar's tables
- 2.6.0 Highlight cell containing comparaison value like '? >= 02/10/2017'
- 2.5.2 Annotation to suggest to add Tmar maven dependency (while editing a Tmar groovy test) + quick fix to update pom.xml
- 2.5.1 Annotation to report about mising 'tmar.config' file (while editing a Tmar Specification) + quick fix to generate it + template
- 2.5.0 Suggests to generate a default 'tmar.config' file if not found (while creating first project's Tmar file)
- 2.4.2 Manage cell auto-alignement to Right
- 2.4.1 Manage cell auto-alignement to Center
- 2.4.0 Add menu action to align cell by left, center or right
- 2.3.5 Refatoring groovy fields references with header cells
- 2.3.4 Report usages of tmar header cell inside groovy code
- 2.3.3 Groovy Tmar hyperlink to navigate to referenced header cell
- 2.3.2 Groovy Tmar completion to suggest Tmar header cell values
- 2.3.1 Groovy Tmar references highlighting : green color for input data, golden color for output data
- 2.3.0 Groovy Tmar references error if cell not found
- 2.2.0 Supports of markdown syntax (bold, italic, bullet points, title, paragraph)
- 2.1.0 Collapse editor regions : hide to endHide, tables, multi-lines cells, comments
- 2.0.3 Customize code template from Preferences (Editor / File and Code Templates / Other'
- 2.0.2 Gutter icon near title to suggest Tmar groovy class and method generate
- 2.0.1 New action 'Create Tmar groovy test' for JUnit, TestNG or Spock
- 2.0.0 New action 'Create Tmar specification file'
- 1.9.2 New actions 'Shift columns left', 'Shift columns right'
- 1.9.1 New actions 'Shift lines up', 'Shift lines down'
- 1.9.0 New actions 'Delete lines', 'Delete columns', 'Insert line', 'Insert column'
- 1.8.5 Marker to report about not used Tmar files (grayed title)
- 1.8.4 Marker to report about wrong file name format 'specification'.'test'.tmar
- 1.8.3 Marker to report about broken reference from groovy 'eachIteration' to Tmar specification
- 1.8.2 Marker to report about table's multiple header having same value
- 1.8.1 Marker to report about broken reference to /include, #document or #image. Report about wrong refrence format
- 1.8.0 Report exception during tests execution using red color
- 1.7.5 Fix bugs
- 1.7.4 Refactoring together Tmar specication, Groovy class and literal reference
- 1.7.3 Refactoring of table or map name with siblings
- 1.7.2 Refactoring of header cell value with sibling header from other tables
- 1.7.1 Refactoring of include, images and documents references
- 1.7.0 Refactoring of table cell value together with other cell having the same value
- 1.6.9 Highlight all sibling header value when cursor is set inside any header cell
- 1.6.8 Navigate between table cells and inline values using TAB, SHIFT-TAB and ENTER
- 1.6.7 Display preview of image using shift over #image reference
- 1.6.6 Copy paste improvements
- 1.6.5 Navigate to HTML report from browser editor contextual menu
- 1.6.4 Fix bug : backspace fails in completion context
- 1.6.3 Fix bug : inline sequence numeration failed in specific cases
- 1.6.2 Fix bug : inline standard action failed (del, backspace, copy, paste, etc)
- 1.6.1 Supports of #image, #document and #url references and completion
- 1.6.0 Reset tests resuts colors if modifying sequence line or any other table or map content
- 1.5.4 Fix bug : copy paste issues
- 1.5.3 Fix bug : refresh of tests result colors after running test
- 1.5.2 Color settings page to customize Tmar editor's colors
- 1.5.0 Run tests from Tmar specification using gutter icon near Title
- 1.4.5 Manage inline cell test result colors
- 1.4.4 Fix bugs and stability improvements
- 1.4.3 Add iteration number at editor's left margin
- 1.4.2 Quick fix to replace tests wrong value by the value found after running the test
- 1.4.1 Quick fix to clean tests results (i.e removing green or red cell's color background)
- 1.4.0 Report tests execution by adding red or green color for each cell. NB: inlined sequence not yet supported
- 1.3.3 Copy from Excel (or other spreadsheets software) to Tmar editor, or copy from Tmar to Tmar
- 1.3.2 Copy/Cut from Tmar table to Excel (or other spreadsheets software)
- 1.3.1 Select a table column using triple-click into header, select line using triple-click anywhere else
- 1.3.0 Clean table's cells content by selecting two or more cells and pressing 'delete' or 'backspace'
- 1.2.0 Navigate from /include reference to Tmar files. Search for Tmar include references
- 1.1.0 Align table column by left, center or right using annotation available from each table's header
- 1.0.21 Fix bugs : table formating, table selection mode, grammar minor concerns, etc.
- 1.0.20 Navigation Tmar specification's title to Groovy method, and from Groovy iteration loop to Tmar specification
- 1.0.19 Supports of 'toggle comment' standard action
- 1.0.18 Fix bug : do not resize together columns of multiple tables, etc.
- 1.0.17 Tmar commands completion
- 1.0.16 Fix bug : Copy paste while using mouse
- 1.0.15 Fix bugs (Lexer for specific cases, enter key handler, table selection mode handler, table formating ...)
- 1.0.14 Table formating tuning : allow to indent text (to align it on right side for example)
- 1.0.13 Fix bug : Tmar lexer for specific cases
- 1.0.12 Supports of 'inlined' cell when no value follows the header. ie like [ header ] text instead of [ header ] value | text
- 1.0.11 Fix bug : allow specific char inside cells like ;^, etc.
- 1.0.10 Active column selection mode when setting cursor inside table
- 1.0.9 Inserting a new table column using '|' anywhere to split current column
- 1.0.8 Add text gap between two table lines by pressing 'enter' before first column
- 1.0.7 Inserting a new table line using 'enter' from last line, or from any line's begining or end
- 1.0.6 Navigation inside table using 'tab' and 'enter'
- 1.0.5 Structure view for Tmar content
- 1.0.4 Supports of triple quote to enable use of special characters
- 1.0.3 Supports of table cell inlined into text
- 1.0 Syntax highlighting and basic table on-the-fly formating
- Support of 'work in progress' mechanisums
- Display Tmar specification title in project view, close to file name
- Please post comment and ask for new features !