DeX ADB Tool can be used to quickly connect your phone which is plugged into the DeX station to Android Studio over WI-FI or Ethernet and to install, run and debug your applications just by pressing single button while not being connected through USB.
- Samsung Galaxy S8/S8+/Note 8
- Samsung DeX Station
- Android Studio, Android SDK
You can establish connection to your DeX Station via WI-FI or ETHERNET with this plugin.
1. Choose ADB Path by clicking an icon on toolbar (optional).
2. Connect your Samsung Phone to PC via USB and click 'Reload' button.
3. Select an item in the list and choose WI-FI or ETHERNET icon on toolbar.
4. Follow the further steps you will see on the screen.
Recent change notes
Tested with Android Studio 3.0