Notable Changes in IntelliJ Platform and Plugins API 2021.*
Notable Changes in IntelliJ Platform 2021.3
Notable Changes in IntelliJ Platform 2021.2
- Unit test mode: non-production
iconProducerwhich might result in "wrong" composite icons and failed assertions. Override
trueto restore production icons. Alternatively, invoke
- Constructor Injection disabled for Extensions
- Please obtain necessary components only when needed (logged as ERROR now).
Notable Changes in IntelliJ IDEA 2021.2
- Unbundled plugins
- Several plugins (Arquillian, AspectJ, CoffeeScript, Debugger Support for JSP (JSR45), Drools, Guice, Helidon, Java EE: Enterprise Java Beans (EJB), Spring OSGi, Spring Web Flow) have been unbundled. The IDE will suggest installation if the project contains related framework dependency. If your plugin depends on them, users will need to install them from the JetBrains Plugins Repository.
Notable Changes in IntelliJ Platform 2021.1
- Add unambiguous imports on the fly for custom languages
ReferenceImporter#isAddUnambiguousImportsOnTheFlyEnabled()and provide corresponding user setting. Implement
fixSilently()and hook it up to highlighting as a quick fix for unresolved reference.
- Ability to override encoding per
FileEncodingProviderand register in
- JCEF: wrapper for
JBCefOsrHandlerBrowserforwards to custom
CefRenderHandler, e.g., for off-screen rendering.
Notable Changes in Java Plugin 2021.1
- Testframework: JUnit4 variant for
Last modified: 14 July 2021