This page lists notable additions and updates to the SDK documentation and code samples.
- Extension Point List
- All EPs available in IJ Platform and Android can now be browsed conveniently.
- README added to Code Samples
- All code samples used in this guide now come with
READMEmaking it easier to browse them. They can be conveniently accessed via a separate GitHub repository.
- JCEF Support (Experimental Feature)
- Allows embedding Chromium-based browser in the IDE.
- Part X - Plugin Repository moved
- All contents have been moved to JetBrains Marketplace documentation.
- New page: Optimizing Performance
- How to improve performance working with PSI, indexing, and avoiding UI freezes.
- New Page: Kotlin UI DSL
- Describes preferred way of building UI/dialogs for IntelliJ Platform 2019.2 and later.
Last modified: 18 February 2021